In today’s tumultuous world it’s important to think about things that really matter and not waste time on trivialities. “So, Mary, what have you been thinking about?”
Thanks for asking. I’ve debated and debated with myself and finally come up with my top 5 favorite Christmas songs.
- Merry Christmas Darling by The Carpenters – this is the one I probably call my absolute favorite most years.
- Linus and Lucy by Vince Guaraldi – how can you be unhappy listening to anything on this soundtrack?
- Carol of the Bells by Trans-Siberian Orchestra – this version makes me believe I could dance a paso doble or win a sword fight. It’s…passionate.
- O Holy Night by Josh Groban – chills every time.
- Mary Did You Know by Pentatonix – sorry, not sorry. I love it.
What are your favorites? Do you choose the classics or love the new versions?